Sunday, August 2, 2009

Garage and Rummage Sale Finds

Small Styrofoam balls and Halloween sequence confetti. I am going to glue the Halloween confetti to mini twig wreaths with thin ribbon for Halloween wreaths.
Any ideas for these capped tubes??
Packets of beads, each 10 cents each!
I got these glass paints and fabric dimensional paints for 10 cents each!
I got a whole bag of these for real cheap. Any ideas on how I can use them???
These napkin rings were $1.00. I was thinking about making them into planters.
Here is Halloween ribbon that I can make into bags, gold presents and decorative snow. All of this was dirt cheap!
All this 6 inch doll needs is a cleaning, hair cut and some clothes. I am going to spray paint the table and use in my Michael's half inch scale house. The table and shirt were 10 cents each! The doll was 50 cents.
I found this in the toy section of a local church rummage sale. I think I will redo it with some paint and make other changes. This was $1.50.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow - did you ever get a lot of great stuff. I am never lucky at finding things at rummage sales or thrift shops. Those plastic tubes look like the right size for golf bags. Or holders for garden tools in a garage or basement.

Elaine said...

Looks like you hit the jackpot,,, those plastic tubes could be use for plant stands or bottoms for tables, if they arent too tall.

There was an error in this gadget