Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Help Requested with Van Buren Dollhouse Kit

Hello everyone. Sorry I have not blogged on here lately. I have been busy with going through my attic and getting rid of things we no longer use or need as well as through the rest of the house. I tend to be a bit of a hoarder, so it is hard to get rid of things. I got rid of many things from the attic but I still am keeping way too much! If anyone saw my attic they would not believe I got rid of anything. I recently bought a Van Buren dollhouse kit at a garage sale. Of course, the young guy assured me that all of the parts were there but once I got home I found that not to be the case. I am missing the walls, the floors and the room dividers. "What is left"" asked a fellow member of the Small World Daytimers Club. "Well, windows, doors, trim, that sort of thing", I replied. I am a member of the Greenleaf site, but have not found any help there. So, if any of you currently own a Van Buren dollhouse, please contact me. All I need is the measurements of the missing parts so that I can make my own. Thank you!

No comments: